THE HIGHLY ACCLAIMED AND UNIVERSALLY TRUSTED EMULATION OF THE CLASSIC MELLOTRON® THANKS TO THE LARGEST YET CAREFULLY CURATED AND EXCLUSIVE SOUND LIBRARY IN THE DIGITAL REALM.
GForce’s M-Tron Pro is an emulation of the legendary Mellotron, the tape-based keyboard heard on recordings by such artists as The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Radiohead, Oasis, Trent Reznor, Trentemøller, AIR and Nils Frahm amongst many others.
M-Tron Pro contains a huge 3.5GB sound library with over 200 tape banks included, 19 of which underwent remastering at the acclaimed Abbey Road Studios. For Mellotron sound with digital ease, GForce’s M-Tron Pro provides an authenticity and flexibility that meets every ‘Tron need.
PUT LEGENDARY MELLOTRON SOUNDS INTO YOUR STUDIO!
From the flutes on the legendary introduction to The Beatles’ “Strawberry Fields Forever” to tracks from The Moody Blues, David Bowie, and The Rolling Stones to the modern sounds of The Flaming Lips, Nine Inch Nails, Modest Mouse, Muse, U2, Sigur Ros, and more, there’s no question that the sound of the Mellotron is a deep part of music history. Now, you can experience that tape-based playback sonic experience for yourself — and with 100%-digital convenience – with M-Tron Pro.
In addition to its 200 tape banks, M-Tron Pro boasts more than 700+ patches, many custom-designed by world-class recording artists and programmers, so you have instant access to a diverse sonic palette.
CRAFT HYBRID PATCHES AND PERFORM
M-Tron Pro offers up to 35 notes, each individually sampled. It also supports dual-layer and split-keyboard operation in addition to MIDI Learn. All of this functionality adds up to a wealth of control over its 29 parameters per layer, including ensemble and delay effects; lowpass, bandpass, and highpass filters; and tape-based effects, such as reverse and half speed. All the control you need to craft your own dual-layer hybrid patches. What’s more, M-Tron Pro can operate standalone, so it’s easy to quickly load it up on your laptop and perform with a MIDI controller onstage.
While the M-Tron Pro comes with a vast library of tapes and presets, we also offer Expansion Packs available for purchase separately. They include original sounds from the Chamberlin, the Optigan, the Orchestron and some of the rarest Mellotron® sounds ever recorded. The Streetly Expansion Packs come from the original master tapes that have been painstakingly recorded note by note, carefully curated then meticulously edited to fit in your next composition. Streetly Electronics has direct lineage to those early 1960s instruments guaranteeing authenticity.
WANT IT ALL?
M-Tron Pro is also available as part of the “M-Tron Pro – Complete” bundle that includes the instrument and all the Expansion Packs. That is a superb 13.5GB sound library with 450+ tape banks and 1700+ presets.
Nearly 200 total tape banks (sample sets) plus:
- 700+ patches including many curated by world-class recording artists and programmers
- Over 3.5GB of factory samples, with a huge range of Expansion Packs giving up to 9GB in total
- Preserves the 8 second tape length, with carefully selected tape banks, such as the rhythms, looped
- Up to 35 notes, each individually sampled
- 4 interface sizes in 3 designs, Original, Wood and Clear
- Dual layer and split keyboard operation
- Programmable MIDI CC response via MIDI Learn
- 29 parameters per layer including synth parameters
- Vintage-style ensemble and delay effects
- Low-pass, band-pass and high-pass resonant filter section
- Tape Reverse
- Tape half-speed
- Dynamic keyboard control, including filter aftertouch
- The Brake – provides the ability to slow the tape playback speed for fabulous pitch-shift effects
M-Tron Pro is a virtual instrument in the following formats:
- MAC Standalone applicatie-AudioUnit-RTAS-AAX-VST
- PC Standalone applicatie-VST 32/64 bits
The Minimum System Requirements are as follows:
- Intel Mac
- macOS 10.7 of hoger
- Intel Pentium IV 1GHz with 1GB RAM
- Windows XP SP2
LET OP - Minimumvereisten voor M-Tron Pro V3 - macOS 10.12.x