Best Service Shevannai
Welcome to "Shevannai, the Voice of Elves" !
A perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambience and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music. Unparalleled realism...Pure inspiration
Shevannai is a beautiful solo vocal library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Thanks to over 4000 carefully recorded and wisely programmed samples by Eduardo Tarilonte, handling the 5 true legato types and 33 words, is intuitively easy.
Shevannai´s voice patch offers:
- 5 different true legatos (a,e,i o,u)
- 33 words
- 27 staccatos (16 short and 11 long)
- 113 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G)
- 52 phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems
- 57 whispered phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems.
- 110 different whispers. Divided in long and short whispers.
- 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes
Shevannai is grouped into three sections:
The Voice: Legato, Staccato and Inhale patches
Phrases: Over 100 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G) and whispers.
Soundscapes: 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes.
4,409 unique samples (mono, 44 Khz, 24 bits) 3,60 GB.
Free Kontakt Player included (version 5.2.1 or higher required)
One of the most important features of this library is that the voice has been recorded without vibrato. Singing
non vibrato requires a very experienced singer and a lot of effort to obtain a true ethereal feeling. Of course you may add vibrato at any time.
Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM
Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- 1GB free disc space for player installation
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- DVD drive
- Audio Units
- Core Audio
- RTAS (Pro Tools 8 and higher)