Soundgrid Impact Server
Compact and portable, this DSP unit will take the load off your computer and give you more plugin processing power when mixing in the studio or live.
In the studio, you can hook up the Impact server to any ASIO or Core Audio interface in order to free up your computer and offload your plugins to the server. When mixing live, connect the Impact server to a SoundGrid audio interface, and you’ll be able to run plugins in real time and with ultra-low latency using any mixing console. Small enough to fit in your carry-on luggage, you can easily take the server with you and boost your mixing power anywhere you go.
- Get more plugin processing power in the studio and live
- Compact, powerful DSP unit
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1, 48 kHz, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- Use with any SoundGrid I/O interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os)
- Use with non-SoundGrid I/Os (ASIO/Core Audio) via SoundGrid Connect
- Neutrik etherCon SoundGrid port connector
- Quiet operation with CPU fan control
- Rugged with all-metal casing
- 2U rack-mountable (rack-ears and rack-shelf sold separately)
- CPU: Intel® Skylake i3
- 4 GB RAM
- 6-month warranty