From music to movie soundtracks and beyond, audio engineers are upmixing all sorts of content from stereo to surround, to capture the excitement of today’s full, multispeaker environments. And when the original multi-track sessions aren’t available, they have to work with stereo mixes. That’s where the UM225 and UM226 stereo-to-surround plugins come in, bringing Waves quality to the new surround soundscape.
- Turn stereo tracks into 5.0 and 5.1 surround
- Profile modes for music and movies
- Enhanced clarity and separation of frontal center
- LFE channel LoAir enrichment with cutoff-frequency control
- Adjustable rear channel ambience and delay
- Intuitive surround graph