Waves, together with three of today's top producer / engineers, is proud to present the NLS Non-Linear Summer: Three legendary consoles – in one powerful plugin.
The "magical" solid state console belonging to Mark ´Spike´ Stent (Björk, Muse, Maroon 5, Madonna).
The classic console owned by Mike Hedges (The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Dido, Faithless, Manic Street Preachers, U2), heard on such timeless recordings as Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon.
The vintage British console customized for Yoad Nevo (Bryan Adams, Pet Shop Boys, Sugababes, Goldfrapp, Air).
Waves modeled over 100 individual channels in all, capturing the unique color, character, and behavior of each and every input and summing bus amp.
NLS delivers the richness, depth, and harmonic complexity that only analog gear could deliver – until now.
- Non-linear summing plugin
- Three legendary consoles in one plugin
- Over 100 individually modeled channel and summing bus amps
- Developed in association with top producer/engineers
- Adds analog warmth and character
- Global control over all NLS plugins in the session
· Non-linear summing plugin
· Three legendary consoles in one plugin
· Over 100 individually modeled channel and summing bus amps
· Developed in association with top producer/engineers
· Adds analog warmth and character
Global control over all NLS plugins in the session
NLS Channel/Buss Controls
- Studio sets the console type.
- Drivecontrols the amount of harmonic distortion, increasing the input signal and decreasing the internal headroom.
- Output / Trimcontrols gain adjustment.
- VCA Groupassigns the NLS instance to a VCA Group, for global control via the VCA Groups Console.
- Link toggles between Dual Mono mode, where the left and right channels are not identical models, and Stereo mode, where left and right are identical.(NLS stereo Channel only)
- Mic the headroom by simulating mic input levels. (NLS Channel only)
- Bypassdeactivates analog harmonics, noise and frequency response effects.
- Noiseactivates modeled analog noise.
- VCA Tabshows and hides the VCA Groups Console section.
- Meterdisplays output signal peak dBFS values.
VCA Group Console Controls
- Autoenables automation writing and reading for the VCA Groups Console.
- Group Bypass the NLS effect on all instances assigned to that VCA Group.
- Group Noisecontrols the noise for all the NLS instances assigned to that VCA Group.
- Group Drive sets the drive offset value for all NLS instances assigned to that VCA Group.
- Group Trimsets the output gain offset value for all NLS instances assigned to that VCA Group.
- Group Studio sets the studio type for all NLS instances assigned to that VCA Group.
- Group Name a text field which allows you to customize the name of each VCA Group.