Waves GEQ Equalizer
Waves GEQ is a full-featured graphic equalizer plugin with both Classic and Modern mono and stereo components, featuring 30 ISO bands plus high and low pass filters, a high precision floating parametric EQ bell filter, and a real-time analyzer.
GEQ Classic components use traditional proportional Q filters inspired by the renowned DN series 1/3 octave equalizers, which narrow the filter width as you increase a band’s gain; GEQ Modern components utilize special Flat-Top filters which eliminate the artifacts associated with band interaction, and provide perfect plateau and stair-stepped responses. Set band gains one-by-one, or draw your curve via touch-screen or mouse. Finally, GEQ’s integrated real-time analyzer lets you compare the difference between two sources. Created for live sound but equally useful in the studio as well, GEQ is powerful proof that all equalizers are not created equal.
- 30 ISO-banden met selecteerbare schalen van 6, 12 en 18 dB
- Onafhankelijke HPF-, LPF- en parametrische klokken per zijde
- Klassieke component met proportionele Q-filters
- Moderne component met niet-interactieve Flat-Top-filters
- Realtime analysator
- Zero latency grafische equalizer
Waves GEQ Equalizer
· 30 ISO bands with selectable 6 ,12 & 18 dB scales
· Independent HPF, LPF and parametric bells per side
· Classic component with Proportional Q filters
· Modern component with non-interactive Flat-Top filters
· Real-time analyzer
· Zero latency
· GRAPHIC EQ SECTION
· SCALEcontrols the maximum range of GEQ faders.
· Q FUNCTIONSas a multiplier for the proportional Q algorithm.
· ISO FADERScontrol the gain of selected frequency centers.
· DRAGselects the method of setting the band faders.
· LINKrelatively links left and right channels, including all bands, high and low pass filters, floating Parametric Bell EQ and Master Gain settings.
· FLATsnaps all bands to 0 dB.
· FLOATING PARAMETRIC EQ SECTION
· HPactivates the high pass filter.
· HP FREQUENCYsets the cutoff frequency of the high pass filter.
· LPactivates the low pass filter.
· LP FREQUENCYsets the cutoff frequency of the low pass filter.
· PARAMETRIC BELLactivates the floating parametric bell filter.
· PARAMETRIC BELL FREQUENCYsets the cutoff frequency of the floating parametric bell filter.
· PARAMETRIC BELL GAINcontrols the gain of the floating parametric bell filter.
· PARAMETRIC BELL Qdetermines the width of the floating parametric bell filter.
· MASTER GAINcontrols the output level of the entire plugin.
· ANALYZER SECTION
· GRAPHIC DISPLAY / ANALYZERshow the EQ curve, RTA1 and RTA2 input RMS frequency responses and the Difference between them.
· INPUT METERdisplays input level (peak) in dBFS.
· OUTPUT METERdisplays output level (peak) in dBFS.
· RTA1assigns the first input to the real-time analyzer.
· RTA2assigns the second input to the real-time analyzer.
· DIFFERENCEmode turns off the real-time analyzer and displays the difference in frequency response between RTA1 and RTA2.
· CALIBRATION MODE
· CALIBactivates the Calibration mode which calibrates the analyzer.
· RTA1 & RTA2 FADERSare used to adjust and match the analyzer input levels.
· RTA RESPONSEsets the response time of the analyzer.
· RTA1 DELAYsets the alignment of RTA1 to RTA2.