MCDSP SPC2000 HD
The SPC2000 Serial/Parallel Compressor takes the power and flexibility of the now classic CompressorBank plug-in by McDSP, and offers two, three, and four stage configurations with serial and parallel routing combinations unlike any dynamic processor. Couple this routing capability with the ability to emulate any other compressor, and it’s clear the SPC2000 is a serious audio tool.
SPC2000 is 3 plug-ins:
- SPC202 – two-stage configuration
- SPC303 – three-stage configuration
- SPC404 – four-stage configuration
Each compression in the SPC2000 uses the award winning McDSP CompressorBank algorithms and controls giving the user complete control of dynamic compression. Common controls such as Output (make-up gain), Threshold, Compression (Ratio), Attack, and Release are provided as well as non-standard Knee and Bite controls which allow the articulation of compression characteristics in unique and exciting ways. Multiple peak detection circuit types provide flexibility previously achieved only by owning different compression units.
- Multiple parallel and serial compression combinations
- Compression curve modeling
- Multiple peak detection circuits
- Multi-compressor control linking
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST