H910 Plugin Serie
Unleash Your Creativity
Introducing the H9 Plug-in Series Bundle, an iconic collection of powerful effects from the H9 Harmonizer®. Built for the modern producer, the H9 Plug-in Series Bundle has everything you need to reverberate, modulate, delay, crush, pitch shift and saturate your audio. Valued at over $1100 if purchased separately, this collection has some of the most sought-after Eventide effects. It's a must-have toolkit for all producers, engineers, sound designers and musicians who want to add expressive effects to their sound.
All H9 Plug-in Series feature the groundbreaking RIBBON control, which lets you morph the effect between two different settings. This makes automation for sweeps, transitions, and effect throws much more gratifying and simplified. Use a MIDI keyboard and gain control of the Ribbon via the mod wheel for a tactile advantage. Additionally, many of the H9 Series plugins offer unique performance buttons, so be on the lookout for "Freeze", "Flex", "Swirl", and the "Hot Switch."
Iconic H9 Collection
The award-winning H9 Harmonizer effects processor is used by many popular artists in different genres including St. Vincent, Imagine Dragons, Carlos Santana, Peter Frampton, Richard Devine, Suzanne Ciani and many more. Now, you can access some of the H9's most popular sounds in your favorite DAW. The H9 Series Plug-in Bundle is comprised of 11 Eventide H9 effects; the perfect toolbox for creative producers.
Four Unique Reverbs
Discover cavernous and other-worldly spaces with the massive, ambient terrain of Blackhole®. Push the physical boundaries of a classic spring reverb tank with the dreamy flutters of Spring. Layer pitch-shifted sheen into ethereal reverb for a creatively inspired glow with ShimmerVerb. Peel paint off the walls with the industrial and fuzzed-out decays of MangledVerb.
Three Creative Tools
Mellow your mix with the syrupy and smooth spatial tones of TriceraChorus. Range from hazy saturation to thick octave grit and sputtering busted noise with the varied distortion tones of CrushStation®. Add UltraTap to bring stutters, glitches, zips, and chops to life in a fresh multi tap delay format - and don’t forget to turn up the “Slurm."
Two Creative Modulators
Revisit a 60s and 70s staple with the vintage cab tones and refined whirling of Rotary Mod. Create sustain, shape, and rhythmic flux with the evolving textures of Undulator.
H3000 Pitch Shifting
Fine-tune left and right delay channels with MicroPitch for depth and sweetening; doubles as a mainstay delay. Smear, sweep, and cascade through the signature pitch-shifted reverse delays of Crystals.
The H9 Plug-in Series double as studio quality effects and live performance tools. The bundle comes with over 1,000 presets across all plug-ins, including artist presets by:
- Chris Tabron, Producer/engineer ( Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj)
- Richard Devine, Electronic musician/sound designer
- Flood & Alan Moulder, Engineers/producers (Nine Inch Nails, U2)
- Matt Lange, Producer/composer/DJ
- John Agnello, Engineer/producer (Kurt Vile, Sonic Youth)
- Jonsi & Alex, musicians (Sigur Rós)
- Vernon Reid, Musician (Living Colour)
- Brian Chirlo, Recording/mix engineer (Amy Winehouse, Justin Bieber)
- Nick Hook, Collaborator/producer (Run the Jewels, Azalea Banks)
- William Wittman (Cyndi Lauper, The Outfield)
- Steve Marcantonio (Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift)
- MIKNNA, Hip-hop duo
- Black Violin, Hip-hop instrumentalists duo
- Jakob HaQ, Musician
- Nu-Trix, Musician/educator
- Count, Producer/engineer (Radiohead, Tycho)
- Joe Chicarelli (The Strokes, Beck)
- Lawson White, Producer/engineer (Twenty One Pilots, Brittany Howard)
- Richard X, Electronic musician
- ROCAsound, Songwriter/producer (Iron Man 2, Avengers)
- Colin Newman, Musician/vocalist (Wire)
- Damian Taylor, Producer/engineer (Bjork, Arcade Fire)
- Chris Carter, musician (Throbbing Gristle, Chris & Cosey)
- Mike Mare, Producer (Dälek)
- Aaron Nevezie, Producer/engineer (Iggy Pop, Nerve)
- Christian Cassan, Producer/engineer (David Byrne, Jonathan Coulton)
- KT Pipal, Engineer/Mixer (Blink-182, Gorillaz)
- Sasha, Electronic musician/DJ
- Scott Gershin, Sound designer (Nightcrawler, Pacific Rim)
- Joel Hamilton, Producer/engineer (Highly Suspect, Bonobo)
- Kerry Leva, Composer/producer
- Symbion Project, electronic musician
- Fred Everything, Electronic musician/DJ
- Ronit Kirchman, Composer/sound designer (The Sinner, Limetown)
- Lady Starlight, DJ/performer (Lady Gaga)
- Jonathan Schenke, Producer/engineer (Girl Talk, P.E.)